Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
(20 days and counting)

This past weekend Dad was in Seattle for a few days so Mom and I took a day trip to Coeur D'Alene (just the two of us). It was a fun girls day! We got to go shopping, then to dinner and then capped off the night with a movie before meeting up with dad who was flying home that evening. While shopping mom decided it'd be a perfect time to look at luggage. It is Graduation season therefore most all luggage is on SALE! We looked a couple different places before finding these:) It came in Three sizes, but I told mom that I would probably only need the carry on the middle size:) I'm so happy with the purchase! Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful birthday gift - and making my traveling that much easier!

Now, Where to cruise to next? ha ha. Yeah right, I have got to save up for school!



I love love love love love love them:)


0 comments: