Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dear ___________________ :

A compilation of random letters I constructed regarding things currently on my mind.

Dear Brigham Young University Idaho,

Please continue to take all the time you need to mail me my track assignment. I do not mind one bit that I have a goal and so far I have no clue when I am going to school - at least I know I'm going for sure! The acceptance letter (for the third time) came in a timely manner, but It doesn't bother me whatsoever that I have yet to receive any kind of information! If you feel the need to get around to it sooner or later, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Work,

Will you consider being normal for a day? Please just one day is all I ask. I miss the simplicity of the business! Back to school time is always really hectic - I just wish something would go right. Is it normal that you continue to stress me out? i cannot wait for you to go back to normal schedule and rid our lives of everyday matinees! I love the job, and everything that comes with it - but sometimes a girl needs a break! 14 days in a row - you have got to be kidding me. Please make it a pleasant and speedy 2 weeks:) Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.



Dear Mail Man,


No it is no creepy whatsoever that I stare out the window every morning awaiting your arrival. It's not abnormal at all that I sleep with the mail box keys under my pillow so that I'm the first one to check for new letters in the morning...I do feel it's 100% necessary I run as fast as I can up the drive way to open up the mail box the very minute you close it. I do have one request though - Will you find my letter from BYU-I? Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Weatherman,


Will you please forecast a few more nice days? I feel like I didn't even get to enjoy summer this year. I only got to sleep under the stars twice, go on one dinner boat cruise, one quick family boat cruise, fishing once and swimming three times. I need a few more nice days. So when you get a chance, can you throw in a good day for me! Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Family and Friends,


Will you please, pretty please, help me find General Conference Tickets? Our stake is pretty much out - and I am planning a Young Single Adult trip to UT for it. I am hoping to get as many individuals as possible into the conference center as many of them have not ever been inside! Please oh please help. Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Mom and Dad,

Please don't stress out over things that are far beyond your control. Let's go on a cruise! Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Best Friend,

Can you be a real best friend? I feel like lately your more like an acquaintance more than anything. Everything is all about you, and there seems to be no more give and take in our friendship. Growing up and growing apart is a sad fact of life, but does it always have to happen so soon when I'm not quite ready? Will you hear me out, like I always have done for you? Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Santa,

Please bring my track assignment from BYU-I. I think you'll be here before it is! Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.


Dear Deanna's Heart,

Please remember that everything happens for a reason. You are a daughter of God who loves you and continually is reaching out to you. Continue to find patience in all that you do. Sometimes the things you want, cannot be. Sometimes the things you need, you do not want. Learn the difference and start listening to the mind. Sometimes it seems they are at war with one another, but always know through trials, come strength. You will always be strong. I will make sure of it. Listen and follow the spirit, and go easy on the boys. Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.



LOVE ALWAYS,

DEANNA S. NOBLE

2 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

hahahahahahah! This is the funniest post ever!!!! hahaah!

Adam & Brandi said...

"ditto," stephanie! Oh, and I already have two voice messages to our stake clerk. You should write him a letter. Oh, maybe he is the one in charge of your BYU-I letter, since they seem to be on the same schedule! :)

Adam