Saturday, August 14, 2010

Noble Family Reunion 2010

Oh my I can't even say how much fun the last week in July and the first week in August were:) It's always so fun to have family home for the summer to visit! This year it was kind of convenient cause we only overlapped for about 2 days. Jeremy and Morgan arrived a week before everyone else (pretty much). Then Curt and Jen, Stephanie and Andrew, and Matt were here the second week. Adam and Brandi came up on the weekends as much as schooling allowed.

We had the opportunity to play on the lake, tan, go shooting, Silverwood, and even squeezed in a couple 4 wheeler rides:) It was so eventful! I was able to have MOST of the second week of, but with mom being away from the theater too - and being short on managers - I had to work a few days!


It was super fun to have Cache and David play together. They'd chase and play and yell each others names, it was adorable! They had so much fun together and they are both getting to the age where they can actively communicate and play with one another. Growing up mom used to call it rough-housing, which they learned IMMEDIATELY in a wrestling match (more like rolling around)


Curt swimming with his sons' Cache and Casen


David learning to wake board:)


My attempt at helping him!


Hannah's first soda! haha


We were able to put up the bounce house for just a couple short days. I took the opportunity to play with David for just a little bit to keep the busy guy occupied. Man that thing can wear people out. Either that or I'm getting old - maybe it's a combination of both?


Tossing David around, oh he had so much fun:)


Building sand castles with the boys. It was so precious, Cache came up to me and asked me to help him build a castle, so I went over, and the anytime I'd get a decent one going, the boys would dig at it, or pour water over it. So finally I gave up and made a turtle instead. Satisfied with my own creation I walked away, only to soon after here complaints from both boys how they "needed my help to build a castle". What I had built was not sufficient enough for the young ones! The following day they asked Grandpa for some help also. It was a hit! Only there wasn't enough time or energy in the day to make a sand castle sufficient enough to satisfy their desires!


A day on the beach:) Mom, dad, Maggie (and her cousin Jessie) and I swimming:)


Morgan and I - taking tubing to a whole new level!


taking it down a notch for my niece Maggie. Although she is growing to be super cautious and get's real nervous!




On Saturday we took some family photos. It's not too often we're able to get together in the same place at once - we we make an attempt to snap a few candid shots for memories of our times together. Above is my sister-in-law Morgan holding our nephew Casen (Curt and Jen's son). Little Casen could probably pass as Morgan's little one too:)


Maggie and I hanging out on Grandpa's boat awaiting family pictures:)

We had an opportunity to also get photos with Grandpa and Grandma Noble. They have come out to the house in the past on the pontoon boat, but due to grandpa's health, we were unable to do it that way this year:) So we took the party to them VERY briefly as company is very much overwhelming to Grandpa at this point in time.


The whole family!


It's always entertaining getting together with my siblings! We have so much fun, and I love them to death. I couldn't ask for a more loving and supportive family!


In cache's words "my parents" and siblings!


Grandma and Grandpa with the 7 Frank and Trina Noble family grandchildren.


Me holding the newest edition to the family, Hannah!


The whole happy bunch:)

Well that's all folks, it's been fun! What an eventful summer here at the cabin. Now that family has all come and gone, and visitors taper off, we notice the nights getting cooler, and darker much quicker. The summer days don't feel as warm, and the summer fun is put on pause till we meet again next year! It'll be so fun to see the growth in the children over the next year! They'll be playing like mad next summer, and how very exciting that is!!!


Thank you Mom and Dad for the most beautiful family! You're the best!

0 comments: