Monday, July 26, 2010

All year long, we wait for sun.

This summer has been super crazy. I haven't been out on the water once prior to this weekend! It's part of growing up I guess, work work work - all day long! So tonight, Dad allowed some of my friend and I to go out in the boat. It was so much fun to go tubing. There was 7 of us Total :

Kim
Me
Matthew
Rob
Marquee (visitor from Alaska, too bad we can't keep her!)
Catherine and Jacob

We had a lot of fun just laughing, and messing around. Getting hurt, going fast, and swimming:)



Me yelling at Rob for his 2 minutes of horrible driving. Not that he's a bad boat driver, just not for pulling my dad's tube's:)


We tried one more time, but it didn't last long. But it was fun!


Me driving the boat!



Jacob and Marquee. Marquee is visiting from Alaska! Her grandparents are from Sandpoint, ID so she spends some of her summer's here! It was refreshing to have another new face around for awhile! Align Right



Kim enjoying the fun times


Matthew enjoying the fun!


Me sporting the summer boating shades! Morgan got these glasses for me for my 21st birthday a few weeks ago:) They've been quite the hot commodity.



Just before 9pm, I dropped everyone off at the beach and headed towards home. The sunset was gorgeous in the mirror so I attempted to capture it with my camera! A great evening spent with good friends. I couldn't be more lucky in the friends I have now:)

0 comments: