Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A visit with my BFF

I had the opportunity to see Taylor on a recent visit in Libby. We had such a fun day getting caught up and just chatting about our lives. We never run out of things to talk about! It's so weird to have those friends that you don't have to see everyday, but when you do see them . . . you could spend hours and hours just talking about the most pointless things - yet, have a completely wonderful time doing it.
I am so grateful for the friendships I have created, and been able to keep over the past little while. YSA has really introduced me to the most beautiful individuals (including Taylor)

I never had laughed so hard in my life before I met Taylor and Rick at YSA Family home evening. Since, I have found them to the best friends I could ever ask for!






0 comments: