Friday, December 17, 2010

40 reasons I can't date...you. (sorry)

*note* a good friend of mine sometimes trys to turn it into something it's not. So for my own piece of mind, I had to write a pros and cons list...only it came out all cons! haha, glad I know what I want! ha ha.


1. you bite your nails all the time.
2. swearing is incurable.
3. you're not as good of a driver as you say you are.
4. you read into things.
5. you always misunderstand.
6. your friendship is conditional.
7. you talk to much.
8. you aren't a member or my church.
9. you don't have much direction in what you want.
10. you make me sad, almost like I feel helpless.
11. you hold grudges.
12. your heart isn't in one place
13. you lied about very important things.
14. i need so much more then what you can or are willing to give.
15. it's always about you.
16. you expect me to buy everything.
17. you have no concern for my goals.
18. you don't know my middle name.
19. don't express gratitude
20. lacks patience
21. too critical (puts others down on your way up)
22. never been anywhere
23. track record with other girls.
24. how you treat your family
25. you desire for candy all the time.
26. i am always number 2
27. don't like my shows.
28. not accepting of my feelings
29. i'm going to school
30. i really don't actually want you.
31. you're one of my best friends, that would be weird.
32. I want to be free, and do things for myself for awhile!
33. I have never gone to Rexburg with completely no strings!
34. after Rexburg I'm going to Alaska
35. you make rash decisions.
36. you're horrible at budgeting
37. you don't listen
38. someone else is calling you baby
39. you drive me crazy
40. you aren't over the past and will never accept what you deserve and don't deserve.



my pros and cons list to why I won't date you, or why it would never ever work out. I'm doing it my own way, and even though others may not understand...it's whats best for me. It's flattering to know there's options, and I love you to death. It makes me sad that you aren't happy, but you'll get there. I'm always around the corner, or a phone call away if you need to talk, or need advice. I'm always good for a smile, but you and me = friends....nothing more, nothing less:)


In the words of Lady A :

Down the road the sun is shining, just keep holding on! Every heartache makes you stronger it won't be much longer, you'll find love, you'll find peace, and the you your meant to be. I know right now it's not the way you feel, but one day you will!


HA HA HA . it appears you're not the guy for me, I'm sorry! Some things I'm not willing to compromise anymore

0 comments: