Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Final Countdown



Yep, that's right . . . only 5 more weeks until my big move to Rexburg, Idaho. I'm starting to get real excited and restless. I can't seem to keep my bags unpacked. Some countdown to Christmas, or vacation, but I'm counting down to the day I get to move back to Rexburg:) It's going to be a fun semester I can just feel it.

Last Sunday the most excellent talk was given. The topic was on gratitude, and expressing it. I feel extremely blessed today, and feel the need to share it:)

Things I'm working on :

Patience
Understanding
Selfless
Passionate
Hobbies
Uplifting music :)


Things I'm grateful for today :

Answering machines - So I can hear my niece Hannah say "Hi Aunt Danna"
Snow Plows and Shovels
My friend Kevin for coming to help me pull out Mom's Christmas Tree
The Twilight Saga for keeping me entertained
Naps
Country music that makes me feel calm and confidant (Found a new artist - Bomshel - she is a Sandpoint native and is AMAZING! She sings 'fight like a girl' and '19 and crazy'
4 wheel drive
Sunshine
Power of Prayer
Fleece Blankets
Long Johns
My growing family:)
Alarm Clocks to wake me up when I need to arise and shine
Parents who are aware and care where their children are and who they are with
Second Chances
My CTR ring that constantly serves as a reminder for me to make good choices!
The opportunity to teach primary
My YSA calling


I just feel overwhelmed with everything. Things seem to be falling into place, and it's so exciting in my life. I'm always thrilled to see what each day brings. I'm beginning to get in the Christmas spirit this year;) Although money is tight, I have a few special things up my sleeve for some individuals in my life!

0 comments: