Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Gratitude List Today


I recently received quite a few of these Dove Milk Chocolates. Kevin took the time to change the D - to and L making them Love chocolates. He is so adorable and thoughtful. He gave them too me right before I was to leave Sandpoint last weekend after my visit. He gave me a baggie full of Red Starburst, Watermelon jolly ranchers, and "L"ove milk chocolates. I feel so special and lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend. He is always so mindful of my wants, and needs. He knows how hard saying goodbye is on each of us, so we no longer do "goodbyes". We now say, See you later! All the way home, I was able to eat ALL of my favorite candies, that he so selflessly prepared for my journey, along with a giant waterbottle of chocolate milk! He knows me WAY too well!

So, I decided to make a small list, of things I love about Kevin, that I admire.


Today I'm grateful for the person you are, and the person you're becoming!

0 comments: