Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Mountain

The other day the Mountain was SO Pretty. I took my camara to work and told Joy we had to make time to go outside and capture her beauty. It was christmas eve there at the lodge so it couldn't have been a more perfect day. The story behind Christmas on August 25th is in Yellowstone many years ago there first snowfall was on the 25th. They were snowed in so to make the most of the expereince the guests of the national park celebrated Christmas. So now, it's an adopted national park holiday rocognized by many as Christmas in August. They decorated the lodge in tree's, lights and wreaths and everyone was in a chipper mood. On the 25th there was to be caroling and many activities celebrating the holidays. It was an amazing day of work with it being Christmas eve, and also the mountain showing in all it's glory. What a beautiful day it was:)

Joy and I + Mt. McKinley

Linda Toogood And I
Linda Messenger, Ian Brown, and I

Us Making sales at the tour desk!

Rebecca and I dressed up for the holidays!
summer [2008] Princess tours Outfitters
Joy and Santa. Isn't she the cutest thing ever!?


Meet Vladimer. He's a international employee from Russia. He's in love with me. Everytime he passes he says to me "4224." That would be his room number. He tries convincing me to go to lunch/dinner/dessert, and then to watch the romantic sunset with him. Haha what a silly boy.

0 comments: