Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Dream Wedding I guess


MY TEMPLE:


MY DRESS:

The girl that's wearing it makes it ugly..but I like the dress, although the bow has got to change somehow...possibly a different color:)

THE BRIDESMAIDS:
(different colors)


OR



THE RING:

I like the simplicity.

THE FOOD:
The food even looks amazing! I want professionally dipped strawberries that's so summery and cute!!!

Is this not the cutest thing ever?

I love this Cake! I think it's the prettiest thing EVER!



THE DECOR:

I LOVE IT!



MY BOUQUET:


Not that i'm really thinking about getting married or anything but I have done a lot of thinking about my goals and dreams. & this is simply what I'd like my dream reception to look like...along with a few extra things. Just things I've had sitting my computer for a long time and thought i'd post it. Kind of like growing up and how your Young Womens leaders have you write letters to your future husband every year...Yeah well I'm a girl, and I've planned my Wedding haha. For a long time I liked the colors Sage and Ivory...But I think things possibly might be changing. Ok i'm done dreaming now.

oh & we can't forget my husband Michael Phelps!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Deanna this totally inspired me!!!! I really want to "plan" my dream wedding! It sounds so fun, but I'm a little scared that my boyfriend might freak out. Hahahahaha. It made me laugh when you posted Michael Phelps! What a hunk ;)