Tuesday, October 14, 2008

For you Morgan

I miss alaska so much and realized today that I haven't even posted an entry for the last day. It was so nice to get home, but i was only here for 24 hours where I headed on my roadtrip. I loved every minute of alaska, It was tough at times, and literally draining at others but I don't regret going on bit! And if i have the opportunity to go back up next summer I hope that I'll go!:)
Getting ready to wave good bye to the last few guests.

The transportation girls. Me, Lisa, Andrea, Nicole, Rebecca, and Joy

Lisa and I waving goodbye on the curb to the last motorcoach departure for the 2008 Summer Season.

HURRAY WE'RE DONE!

This is my mess the night before leaving. I thought i was going to be able to fit it all in my bags, but i was definatly wrong! I had to use ONE flat-rate box, and you can see it on the floor. I was so upset that i could fit it all. I even threw away a pair of shoes and a pair of work pants-they were so worn out.

The last day at the lodge. It was pouring Rain!

The office in Talkeetna, man i miss that little hole in the wall.

Linda Stamper and I working at the train station on the last day!

A Princess Employee

1 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

I never did understand why this was for morgan. hmmm! By the way, now I don't like this song..."i hate the most that you do...you make me love you...i hate you...i probably should mention..you hair, your eyes. you hands in mine. everythings fine. seven things i like ....you make me love you.." YUCK. I hate this song. You should take it off! "foreverr...it's over....it's not overr....foreeevvveerr less you let it take you....foreverrr."