Friday, December 5, 2008

The Decision

I think I have told most - but i've come upon a decision.

I'm going back to school in April (after my cruise of course.) We'll have to see how that works out. I plan to Major in either Child Development, or early childhood education with a minor in Culinary arts. I'm excited to have finally made a choice, and feel very good about it. It's set in stone. I plan to probably live at the ridge for the Summer semester, and possible move to snowview for Fall. We'll see how it all works out. Thanks all for your support and prayers. Love you!

3 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

YIPPEEE for good decisions! Love you and can't wait to have "back in town"! See you soon!

Adam & Brandi said...

Okay so where is the Goodbye my Love entry? It says you posted it but I guess took it off. I was excited to read about it.

Adam & Brandi said...

Hmmm...so is this confirmation that Stephanie is pregnant (so she can have a babysitter)? :D hahaha You'll have so much fun, Deanna! We're behind ya, sista'.

Adam