Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meeting Riley

This last weekend I had the opportunity to meet Riley! Unfortunately at the time (as it's not my news to share) I had no idea that Riley belonged to Carson and Janel! What a wonderful surprise! He is the cutest little baby ever, so precious. I got the chance to see him again today, but he was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't take him out of his car seat afraid of waking him. I'm so excited for this baby boy to grow up with such loving parents, families, and friends to support him through his journey! I love him so much already, he's so precious! Carson and Janel have been through so much and I applaud their strength the must have had throughout the entire process. I truly am grateful I have friends like them!

So without further ado, Friends and Family - meet my nephew Riley Alexander Shadel!


1 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Your Nephew?! Sorry to break it to you, but in all reality, he cannot be your nephew. But yes, he is cute. Looks like a really long body.