Saturday, May 8, 2010

I have the best Sister in the Whole Wide World

It's true:) It's been a rough few weeks! Especially with the news about Bodie today, it's just been kind of a lot to take on at once! But we're all strong, and we've put on our best smiles and are trying real hard to get through any trials that are thrown our way:) My sister must have known that I needed words of love and encouragement. I got off work today, and came home to grab a few things before heading over to mom and dad's. I saw on my doorstep a box from PRO FLOWERS or something. I thought they had delivered it to the wrong address. I skimmed over it, and it said San Diego, California. I don't know anyone in San Diego, so I opened it up:) They were from my sister. She and Andrew are the sweetest! I know I can always count on them even if they are 300 miles away from Sandpoint! Thanks Stephanie and Andrew, David and Hannah. I love and miss you!


BEAUTIFUL ROSES:)


The card that was inside:) Thanks David and Hannah, you made my week!

0 comments: